Weekly Lawn Maintenance in Wayne NJ
Weekly lawn maintenance keeps your yard looking impressive and improves the health of your turf, shrubs, and plants. With a weekly maintenance service from Bear Brook Landscaping, your beautiful new curb appeal will also showcase your Wayne area home.
If you'd like to have a neat, clean, and well-manicured landscape without doing all the hard work yourself, our landscaping company would be happy to take over the weekly lawn maintenance chores for you.
Cutting, trimming, edging, and keeping your lawn under control is the first step to having a beautiful property all year round. Our professionals specialize in effective weekly maintenance service that gets the job done without breaking your budget or your back!
- Free Lawn Maintenance Assessment
- Competitive Quotes
- Strong Attention to Detail
- First-Class Customer Service
How Our Weekly Lawn Maintenance Works in Wayne
It's easy to get your weekly lawn maintenance service started. No matter what type of lawn care you need for your Wayne area home or commercial landscape, Bear Brook is here to help! With our wide range of services available and the attention to detail we offer, your dream lawn can become a reality!
- The first step is to contact us to schedule a free assessment and estimate. Our staff is happy to answer your questions!
- Next, we make sure you have the right professional to conduct your on-site assessment.
- Your representative will listen to your specific needs and concerns and will help you to create the right program to maintain your lawn all year long.
- Then, we get to work on your lawn maintenance and follow up every week to save you the time and trouble!
Our Wayne NJ Weekly Lawn Maintenance Includes:
- Cut grass and trim all grass areas.
- Edge walkways, curbs, and planting beds as needed.
- Blow off driveways, patios, and walkways.
Additional Lawn Care Services for a Healthy, Thriving Landscape
Mowing, weed eating, pulling weeds, trimming, and blowing aren't enough to ensure you have a beautiful, healthy, and thriving landscape. Several times a year, your turf and plants need to be fertilized and the weed prevention and control applications should be taken care of.
Seasonally, the lawn debris should be removed or the leaves and debris will turn into a moldy, wet mess that attracts insects and lawn disease.
Consider these additional lawn care services in conjunction with our weekly lawn maintenance program to keep your landscape healthy and thriving:
- Seasonal Cleanups
- 7-Step Fertilizer Program
- Shrub Trimming
- Snow Plowing & Ice Management